Rules of entry
External Entities Entry to the premises and objects of ANS CR:
- Contracting Partner of ANS CR (hereinafter referred to as “the Contracting Partner”) as an employer in performance of the respective contract is responsible for complying with Safety and Health Protection and Fire Protection regulations by its employees or other individuals engaged in work in its favor (the Contracting Partner´s employees and other individuals engaged in work in favor of the Contracting Partner are hereinafter together referred to as “the Contracting Partner´s employees”). Any damages resulting from violation of these regulations by the Contracting Partner´s employees shall be borne by the Contracting Partner. If the Contracting Partner generates dangerous places or situations on site as a result of its activity, the Contracting Partner shall take his own measures to secure the impending damage and shall immediately inform ANS CR of this fact.
- During performance of the respective contract the Contracting Partner shall observe the security conditions for persons and vehicles while entering and staying in ANS CR premises. Those conditions are set up mainly by internal regulations such as Rules of entry for persons and vehicles to ANS CR premises and to airside areas, Rules and conditions for external entities in the ANS CR IATCC center and corresponding Operating rules. Contracting Partner´s employees are informed of the rules by designated employees of ANS CR. Entry is granted on the basis of operational need and risk evaluation at several levels of security regimes:
- Company ID card entry. This kind of entry is designed for Contracting Partner´s employees with operational need to access ANS CR facilities on a regular basis. Entry is granted after completing the Application for ANS CR permanent identification card and attendance of ANS CR security awareness training. During the security awareness training, the document Rules and conditions for Contracting Partner´s employees is given to each participant. This document summarizes basic security rules for given type of access. Obligatory precondition for permanent identification card issuance is presentation of an extract from criminal record register not older than 3 months (alternatively valid CAA Background check or NSA CONFIDENTIAL or higher level clearance or Security eligibility Certificate may be presented). Issuance of the card is charged. After the termination of the respective contract or termination of employment relation or other relation to Contracting Partner by the respective Contracting Partner´s employee, the Contracting Partner is obliged to return issued identification card to designated office of ANS CR. ANS CR reserves the right to terminate the validity or withdraw the permanent identification card for security reasons at any time.
- Partly unaccompanied entry. This kind of entry is designed for Contracting Partner´s employees when operational circumstances do not allow permanent escort of the employee by permanent identification card holder. Entry is granted after visitor card issuance and after being demonstrably aware of the rules specified in the document Rules and conditions for Contracting Partner´s employees, which summarizes basic security rules for given type of access rights. The person, who has granted the access for the visitor by his/her permanent identification card, is responsible for observation of security conditions by the visitor. ANS CR reserves the right to terminate the right of partly unaccompanied entry of certain person or group of persons for security reasons at any time.
- Accompanied entry. This kind of entry is applicable at all other circumstances. Entry is granted after visitor card issuance. The person, who has granted the access for the visitor by his/her permanent identification card, is responsible for observation of security conditions by the visitor. ANS CR reserves the right to terminate the right of accompanied entry of certain person or group of persons for security reasons at any time.
- Unaccompanied entry. This kind of entry is applicable for entry to Czech Air Navigation Institute (CANI), recreational and other premises. Entry is governed and enforced by rules of entry published by respective building/area administrator.
- It is prohibited to bring in ANS buildings and facilities any articles that may pose a threat to the health and lives of persons, property and air traffic safety or may be used for a violent act. Before granting access to selected ANS buildings and facilities, each person shall pass a security check in order to prevent prohibited articles from being introduced into these buildings and facilities. The list of prohibited articles is available at the front desk of selected ANS buildings and facilities.
- ANS CR contact person for access control issues is Mr. Ondřej Horna, e-mail:email@example.com, phone: +420 220 37 2610.